Holiday Market Privacy Statements
1. Our Commitment to Privacy: This notice describes our
and protect the personal information you provide. By visiting this site, you are
2. What Information Is Collected: (a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) "Cookies": Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information Is Used: The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers. We send periodic e-mails for notification of ad and in-store specials going on in our stores. You may opt out of receiving these mailings by clicking the link at the bottom of each email we send, or my going to contact link at www.shopholidaymarket.com , and completing the required fields along with the message "UNSUBSCRIBE." You may also call our customer service hotline at 1-(800) 286-8444.
4. How We Protect Your Information: The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
5. Who Has Access to the Information: Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user's permission.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information: We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children: This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. [If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.]
We sincerely thank you for choosing Holiday Market and visiting www.ShopHolidayMarket.com.